bollman, call the nytimes
dan tritter
2005-03-31 13:24:47 UTC
maureen dowd, a highly respected nationally known columnist of the new
york times, which retains an historically fanatic proof-reading and
fact-checking corps ... in the course of her op-ed column this morning
(3/31/05), paragraph 8:

Mr. Cheney and his "Gestapo Office," as Colin Powell called it, then
shoehorned all their MESHUGAS [SIC!] about Saddam's aluminum tubes,
weapons labs, drones and Al Qaeda links into Mr. Powell's U.N. speech.

make your check to daniel f. tritter, bollman. in the alternative, write
a letter to the times to inform them of their egregious error. they'll
be glad to hear from a noted scholar who is also a deadbeat wagerer.

meanwhile,leave us. you smell.
LJO
2005-03-31 18:52:20 UTC
Post by dan tritter
maureen dowd, a highly respected nationally known columnist of the new
york times, which retains an historically fanatic proof-reading and
fact-checking corps ... in the course of her op-ed column this morning
Mr. Cheney and his "Gestapo Office," as Colin Powell called it, then
shoehorned all their MESHUGAS [SIC!] about Saddam's aluminum tubes,
weapons labs, drones and Al Qaeda links into Mr. Powell's U.N. speech.
make your check to daniel f. tritter, [LJO]. in the alternative, write a
letter to the times to inform them of their egregious error. they'll be
glad to hear from a noted scholar who is also a deadbeat wagerer.
Dan, many thanks for this. I do have one or two comments. First, I think you
are aware that the NYTimes makes errors. That is why they have a Corrections
section. Second, I wouldn't necessarily characterize Ms Dowd's usage as an
error. By the way, while I was at the Times site I did a quick keyword
search for 'meshugas' and only got three hits, two of which were for Dowd
columns and one was for a Lawrence van Gelder article. Remarkably, for
'mishegas' I got thirteen(!!) hits. One of them was of particular interest.
It was a review by Laurel Graeber of several children's plays, one of them
by the Folksbiene Yiddish Theater. And Dan, guess what the title was . .
this'll break you up . . . "Kids & Yiddish: The Mishegas Continues!" Isn't
that a riot, Dan? Not "The Meshugas Continues", but "The Mishegas
Continues". This play appears to be a sequel to an earlier play that the
Folksbiene Yiddish Theater staged entitled "Kids & Yiddish 2001: A Space
Mishegas". Incidentally, Dan, did you know that the Folksbiene is the oldest
and only Yiddish theatre in the United States ? Want to know more?
__________

o A nonprofit organization governed by a board of directors made up of
representatives from the Jewish, artistic and business communities and a
professional staff of full and part-time employees
o A cornerstone of Yiddish cultural life in the New York region and beyond
in its 85th year of producing new and classic Yiddish plays

o Expanding its focus and diversifying its annual season to include
concerts, children's programs and staged readings

o A training ground for new generations of Yiddish and non-Yiddish theatre
artisans and a living educational resource for students of Yiddish and
Jewish history and culture

o A recipient of the 1999 Liberty and 1995 City Lore Awards

o A provider of subsidized admissions for Senior Citizens and students

o Creating diverse outreach opportunities, including Director's Forums,
Single's Nights, Mother-Daughter performances and educational programming

o Forming partnerships with other area agencies including the Lower East
Side Tenement Museum, the Eldridge Street Synagogue, the New Center for
Jewish History, the Lower East Side Conservancy and the Museum of Jewish
Heritage

o The recipient of a New York City Department of Cultural Affairs Public
Service Award Grant (May 2001)

o In the first forty years of its existence the Folksbiene had produced 48
plays by Yiddish playwrights and 15 plays by non-Jewish playwrights. In
addition to the full-length plays by 43 playwrights the company performed
many one act dramas and comedies.

__________________

With that pedigree you'd think they could spell meshugas. Here's their link:
http://www.folksbiene.org/!homepage.htm

Have a look . . while you're there you may want to send them a strong email
about their careless spelling.

Getting back to our dispute, I have never claimed that "MESHUGAS" is not an
accepted spelling. As you know quite well, my claim was that I didn't
misspell 'mishegas'. You insisted that I did so, and you referred me to "The
Joys of Yiddish" as proof. You also know quite well, I demonstrated that
TJOY not only failed to support your position but, on the contrary,
supported my position. This is irrefutable. Even if it were not so you still
lose. Let me repeat, my claim was that I didn't misspell 'mishegas'.
Mishegas is spelled m i s h e g a s.

Incidentally, I have come across a website that sells T-shirts, coffee cups
and tote bags decorated with the word MISHEGAS. I couldn't find any for
meshugas. I have ordered one of each for you. I figure they will come in
handy when you next trundle off to the Med with Jacqueline. For a sneak peek
go here: http://www.cafepress.com/def_mishegas

You will also be amused by another site I came across which enables one to
manage his Mishegas Emotions. It worked for me so maybe it'll help you too.
It's worth a shot: http://www.smileproject.com/farklempt/rules/ .

When may Mr Meyer expect the ten grand that you owe him for your Daniel
Malan Mishegas?

Little Jimmy Olsen, feeling guilty for shooting fish in a barrel . .
Dan Tritter
2005-03-31 20:37:52 UTC
i shall await the correction in the times and send you a copy.
just in case any rmo'ers are insomniacs, i have left your entire
piece of third hand shit here, in order that you can offer their
sleepless nights [and days] some relief. they shall be eternally in your
debt you can send them part of my 10 g's, you evasive prick..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Ortrud
2005-03-31 21:18:46 UTC
Actually, I thought that LJO showed remarkable restraint in his well
crafted and researched response, Twitter. He rubbed your face in dog
ca-ca in as subtle a manner as possible. Bravo LJO! Bis! Bis!

-Ortrud Jones
Dan Tritter
2005-03-31 21:49:22 UTC
Post by Dan Tritter
debt you can send them part of my 10 g's, you evasive prick..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
one may guess that you are one of bollman's insomniacs.
you've been in bollman's latrine hole so long that everything looks like
shit to you. scrape some of it away. that's your idol, bollman. it's
dinner time and it looks like you're his guest. eat up.
Ortrud

.
Mark
2005-04-01 08:28:36 UTC
Post by Ortrud
You are such a disgutsting, vulgar person. I would NEVER hire you to be
my attorney. You kiss your bitch with that mouth?
-Ortrud Jones
Orty,
Dan Tritter is also obviously verkochte and vermischte. Now we can
debate the spelling of those Yiddish words for a few months, too.
Myself, verklempte. Oi.
dan tritter
2005-04-01 09:13:33 UTC
Post by Ortrud
my attorney. You kiss your bitch with that mouth?
-Ortrud Jones
Orty,
Dan Tritter is also obviously verkochte and vermischte. Now we can
debate the spelling of those Yiddish words for a few months, too.
Myself, verklempte. Oi.
simplified for the benefit of bollman's moronic acolyte, slater:
y-o-u a-r-e f-u-l-l o-f s-h-i-t. going too fast for you?
Leonard Tillman
2005-04-01 16:58:56 UTC
<Slaturd Gibbers deleted>
simplified for the benefit of bollman's moronic
acolyte, slater: y-o-u a-r-e f-u-l-l o-f =A0 s-h-i-t.
In Slaturd's defence, I point out that Murd IS a pure, unadulterated
specimen of that exact substance, ergo, should be full of it.
going too fast for you?
Evidently.

Leonard Tillman
LJO
2005-04-01 18:44:32 UTC
"Leonard Tillman" <***@webtv.net> wrote

In Slaturd's defence, I point out that Murd IS a pure, unadulterated
specimen of that exact substance, ergo, should be full of it.
Post by dan tritter
going too fast for you?
Evidently.

Leonard Tillman>

Booger, "defence" is British for defense. You are not British. Please send a
correction soonest.
Leonard Tillman
2005-04-01 19:24:39 UTC
Mr. T., my Lovegod whom I wish to fellate, >"defence" is British for
defense.

And in all spellings of English, Stinky, "Bollmann" is shytte.
You are not British.
You are not human.

Please correct your existence by ending it at the soonest moment.

Leonard Tillman
dan tritter
2005-04-01 09:11:18 UTC
it's too late to apologize.
Ortrud
2005-04-01 13:37:16 UTC
I'd never apologize for you or your behavior. That is something you
will have to figure out how to do, Titwitter.

-Ortrud Jones
it's too late to apologize.
Dan Tritter
it's too late to apologize.
dan tritter
2005-04-02 11:56:41 UTC
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
my attorney. You kiss your bitch with that mouth?
-Ortrud Jones
it's too late to apologize.
reading ortrud is enough to elevate mortimer snerd to the
stature of albert einstein [exscept that mortimer is about 50 i.q.
points above ortrud ... and bollman, good ole chuckles, is about
25 points above ortrud ... what a pantheon of quarterwits!]
Leonard Tillman
2005-04-02 12:28:57 UTC
<more storf-crap>
reading ortrud is enough to elevate mortimer
snerd to the stature of albert einstein [exscept
that mortimer is about 50 i.q. points above
ortrud ... and bollman, good ole chuckles, is
about 25 points above ortrud ... what a
pantheon of quarterwits!]
As I recall, Mortie, splinters and all, was also far handsomer and
wittier than either of the above-named dolts and each of their acolytes.
Leonard Tillman
2005-04-01 17:31:41 UTC
Post by Ortrud
You are such a disgutsting
No, you are disgutsing, and disgusting too.
Post by Ortrud
I'm am a vulgar person.
Well, you're vulgar....
Post by Ortrud
I would NEVER hire you to be my Lovegod, i'd >have you pay MEEEE TEE
heee heeeee!!

You couldn't pay us enough, ortie.
Post by Ortrud
I kiss bitch slaturdde with that mouth of mine
Your apertures are indistinguishable from one another, ortie.
LJO
2005-03-31 21:49:52 UTC
Post by Dan Tritter
i shall await the correction in the times and send you a copy.
just in case any rmo'ers are insomniacs, i have left your entire
piece of third hand shit here, in order that you can offer their sleepless
nights [and days] some relief. they shall be eternally in your debt you
can send them part of my 10 g's, you evasive prick..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
I feel your pain, Dan. But what puzzles me is why you keep inviting one
asskicking after another. This is a battle you can never win. Like Tillman,
when confronted with facts you answer with gibberish. Your response ignores
every salient point I made. Don't you realize what a fool you are making of
yourself? Seriously. Your best hope of emerging from your mishegas with a
shred of dignity is to stand up like a man and admit your error. Then
apologize. I know you'll never do it, but it's your only hope.
Dan Tritter
2005-03-31 22:01:05 UTC
Post by LJO
I feel your pain, Dan.
last schmuck that gave his faux sympathy in those words was father of a
current pennsylvania resident.
But what puzzles me is why you keep inviting one > asskicking after another.
bollman, you have not only a problem with yiddish, but english as well.
This is a battle you can never win.
with you, bollman? as a practiced and historic loser, you don't even
earn points for pity.
Like Tillman, > when confronted with facts you answer with gibberish.
the word you're looking for is english. do not attribute your own
perpetual incomprehension to the non presence of plain fact.
Your response ignores > every salient point I made.
when did you ever make a salient point [excepting, of course, the conic
shape of your skull]?
Don't you realize what a fool you are making of> yourself?
in the expression of another, you could call it stupidity. from bollman,
this is merely an incoherent bad joke.

Seriously. Your best hope of emerging from your mishegas with a
Post by LJO
shred of dignity
bollman continues to attempt humor. from him any discussion of dignity
is merely like tickling a rhesus monkey.

is to stand up like a man
pra do not attempt to discuss manhood, bollman. it's wholly outside your
experience.

and admit your error. Then
Post by LJO
apologize. I know you'll never do it, but it's your only hope.
and when, bolman, were you ordained as a spiritual advisor. that's just
as silly as your attempts to discuss the human voice. pitiful at best.

have a good night's sleep. one cannot tell here how it differs from your
visible somnolent state exhibited on rmo.
LJO
dan tritter
2005-04-01 00:29:57 UTC
bollman, you mannerless asshole, you know nothing and demonstrate it
daily. professor (part-time) if you've ever read the catalogue...or
gotten someone to read it to you. your stupidity and oafishness
are breathtaking. you must be studying the two in your spare time.
considering your unemployment in music, that makes it full time.
Leonard Tillman
2005-04-01 04:24:18 UTC
Post by LJO
Yep. You're becoming Tillmanized.
You'd LIKE to! Eat your heart out.....oops!....just remembered you have
none.
Post by LJO
I prefers Rochester.
Leave Eddie Anderson OUT of this, you fourflushing futznik.
Ortrud
Dan Tritter
2005-04-01 15:21:03 UTC
no. you were thinking of ortrud does outhouses.
Post by LJO
Yep. You're becoming Tillmanized. No doubt about it. No wonder Rita
prefers
Post by LJO
Rochester.
Post by LJO
Post by Dan Tritter
This is a battle you can never win.
with you, bollman? as a practiced and historic loser, you don't
even earn
Post by LJO
points for pity.
Post by LJO
Post by Dan Tritter
the word you're looking for is english. do not attribute your own
perpetual incomprehension to the non presence of plain fact.
Your response ignores > every salient point I made.
when did you ever make a salient point [excepting, of course, the
conic
Post by LJO
shape of your skull]?
Post by LJO
Post by Dan Tritter
merely like tickling a rhesus monkey.
is to stand up like a man
pra do not attempt to discuss manhood, bollman. it's wholly outside
your
Post by LJO
Post by Dan Tritter
experience.
and admit your error. Then
Leonard Tillman
2005-04-01 17:09:22 UTC
Post by Dan Tritter
no. you were thinking of ortrud does
outhouses.
And ravenously devours all of their contents.
LJO wrote: outhouse filler.
Ortrud
2005-04-01 22:30:39 UTC
No, no...it was "rita DOES rochester", THATS THE NAME OF THE PORNO!!

-Ortrud Jones
Post by LJO
Yep. You're becoming Tillmanized. No doubt about it. No wonder Rita
prefers
Post by LJO
Rochester.
Post by LJO
Post by Dan Tritter
This is a battle you can never win.
with you, bollman? as a practiced and historic loser, you don't
even earn
Post by LJO
points for pity.
Post by LJO
Post by Dan Tritter
the word you're looking for is english. do not attribute your own
perpetual incomprehension to the non presence of plain fact.
Your response ignores > every salient point I made.
when did you ever make a salient point [excepting, of course, the
conic
Post by LJO
shape of your skull]?
Post by LJO
Post by Dan Tritter
merely like tickling a rhesus monkey.
is to stand up like a man
pra do not attempt to discuss manhood, bollman. it's wholly
outside
Post by Dan Tritter
Post by Ortrud
your
Post by LJO
Post by Dan Tritter
experience.
and admit your error. Then
dan tritter
2005-04-02 12:01:54 UTC
Post by LJO
Yep. You're becoming Tillmanized. No doubt about it. No wonder Rita
prefers
Post by LJO
Rochester.
Post by LJO
Post by Dan Tritter
current pennsylvania resident.
But what puzzles me is why you keep inviting one > asskicking
after
Post by Dan Tritter
Post by Ortrud
Post by LJO
another.
Post by LJO
Post by Dan Tritter
This is a battle you can never win.
with you, bollman? as a practiced and historic loser, you don't
even earn
Post by LJO
points for pity.
Post by LJO
Post by Dan Tritter
the word you're looking for is english. do not attribute your own
perpetual incomprehension to the non presence of plain fact.
Your response ignores > every salient point I made.
when did you ever make a salient point [excepting, of course, the
conic
Post by LJO
shape of your skull]?
Post by LJO
Post by Dan Tritter
merely like tickling a rhesus monkey.
is to stand up like a man
pra do not attempt to discuss manhood, bollman. it's wholly
outside
Post by Dan Tritter
Post by Ortrud
your
Post by LJO
Post by Dan Tritter
experience.
and admit your error. Then
Post by Dan Tritter
Post by Ortrud
Post by LJO
Post by Dan Tritter
have a good night's sleep. one cannot tell here how it differs
from
Post by Dan Tritter
Post by Ortrud
your
Post by LJO
Post by Dan Tritter
visible somnolent state exhibited on rmo.
this moronic broad has all the wit of digby o'dell, the friendly
undertaker./ too bad she isn't his customer.
Ortrud
2005-04-02 16:32:04 UTC
By virtue of age, geezer, you're closer than I am to being a customer.

tee-hee!
-Ortrud Jones
dan tritter
2005-04-03 17:37:03 UTC
ortrud, by reason of popularity, you've got this youngster beaten
by a country mile. some are standing in line to help
pull the plug. they're drawing lots for the privilege.
en garde, you craven porcine.
Ortrud
2005-04-03 17:43:27 UTC
Well, I'd be happy for people to pull the plug if the alternative was
listening to "The Poor Man's Beverly Sills"....hell, let's put
*everyone* out of their misery....

tee-hee!
-Ortrud Jones
Post by Ortrud
By virtue of age, geezer, you're closer than I am to being a
customer.
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
tee-hee!
-Ortrud Jones
dan tritter
2005-04-03 18:21:28 UTC
who's that, captain braveheart? acoustics bad under your latrine hole?
i'm told they're parrticularly bad when you have your head up your ass.
Post by Ortrud
By virtue of age, geezer, you're closer than I am to being a
customer.
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
tee-hee!
-Ortrud Jones
Ortrud
2005-04-03 18:30:19 UTC
Danny boy, Danny boy. In your heart of hearts, you know who the "Poor
Man's Beverly Sills" is. ;)

-Ortrud Jones
Post by Ortrud
By virtue of age, geezer, you're closer than I am to being a
customer.
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
tee-hee!
-Ortrud Jones
dan tritter
2005-04-03 20:58:38 UTC
nobody does, except you. please tell us, private cowardly.
and puhleese, you sleaze, desist from discussing hearts. you have none,
and jealousy ill becomes a warthog piece of shit like you.
Post by Ortrud
By virtue of age, geezer, you're closer than I am to being a
customer.
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
tee-hee!
-Ortrud Jones
Ortrud
2005-04-03 21:03:45 UTC
Shove those dentures back in your mouth, geezer. At your advanced age,
getting hopping mad and shaking your cane around can be dangerous to
your health. Besides, please be quiet, I'm enjoying the telecast of
Meistersinger and laughing my ass off at Beckmesser!

tee-hee!
-Ortrud Jones
Post by Ortrud
By virtue of age, geezer, you're closer than I am to being a
customer.
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
tee-hee!
-Ortrud Jones
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
dan tritter
2005-04-04 11:34:48 UTC
Post by Ortrud
Danny boy, Danny boy. In your heart of hearts, you know who the
"Poor
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Man's Beverly Sills" is. ;)
-Ortrud Jones
Post by Ortrud
By virtue of age, geezer, you're closer than I am to being a
customer.
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
tee-hee!
-Ortrud Jones
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Post by dan tritter
undertaker./ too bad she isn't his customer.
you couldn't laugh your ass off, ortrud. you're all ass. there'd be
nothing left of you ... a consummation devoutly to be wished
Ortrud
2005-04-04 13:35:29 UTC
Careful, Danny-boy. At your advanced age, getting your Depends all
knotted up like this can be bad for your health!

-Ortrud Jones
Post by Ortrud
Danny boy, Danny boy. In your heart of hearts, you know who the
"Poor
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Man's Beverly Sills" is. ;)
-Ortrud Jones
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Well, I'd be happy for people to pull the plug if the
alternative
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
was
Post by Ortrud
By virtue of age, geezer, you're closer than I am to being a
customer.
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
tee-hee!
-Ortrud Jones
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Dan Tritter
2005-04-04 14:26:12 UTC
exactly how old am i, ortrud? some others on rmo will want to know what
constitutes geezerhood. since you display all the wit, intelligence and
taste of a three-year-old, they may prefer my age to yours, with the
silent prayer that you respond to the popular will and expire well
before then. digby, are you there? ortrud wishes to be your customer.
Post by Ortrud
Danny boy, Danny boy. In your heart of hearts, you know who the
"Poor
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Man's Beverly Sills" is. ;)
-Ortrud Jones
Post by dan tritter
i'm told they're parrticularly bad when you have your head up
your
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
ass.
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Well, I'd be happy for people to pull the plug if the
alternative
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
was
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
By virtue of age, geezer, you're closer than I am to being a
customer.
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
tee-hee!
-Ortrud Jones
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Ortrud
2005-04-04 14:35:52 UTC
Careful Twitter....your dentures are chattering and and your cane is
shaking...you're closer to being digby's client than I am, toots!

tee-hee!
-Ortrud Jones
Post by Ortrud
Danny boy, Danny boy. In your heart of hearts, you know who the
"Poor
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Man's Beverly Sills" is. ;)
-Ortrud Jones
Post by dan tritter
who's that, captain braveheart? acoustics bad under your
latrine
Post by Dan Tritter
Post by Ortrud
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
hole?
Post by dan tritter
i'm told they're parrticularly bad when you have your head up
your
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
ass.
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Well, I'd be happy for people to pull the plug if the
alternative
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
was
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
By virtue of age, geezer, you're closer than I am to being a
customer.
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
tee-hee!
-Ortrud Jones
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Post by dan tritter
Post by Ortrud
Dan Tritter
2005-04-04 14:46:22 UTC
Post by Dan Tritter
taste of a three-year-old, they may prefer my age to yours, with the
silent prayer that you respond to the popular will and expire well
before then. digby, are you there? ortrud wishes to be your customer.
very nice to have this imbecile's concern. he/she/it should have the
medical and dental reports that constitute my current health. I have no
dentures, and my cane is securely parked elsewhere. your reflexive
stupidity leads you to "tee-hee" at your own ludicrous mental
aberrations. it's starting to smell like you and jag are off to a happy
marriage [or it will be as soon as your imbecile lover teaches you all
the dirty words, and you teach him/her how to hide in the latrine hole].

ho-ho, you ho'
LJO
2005-04-04 17:00:34 UTC
Post by Dan Tritter
exactly how old am i, ortrud? some others on rmo will want to know what
constitutes geezerhood. >
Oh shoot! I missed your last birthday . . January 20th wasn't it? You were
born in 1934. That would make you . . . hmm . .let's see . . if my fingers
are ten years each and my thumbs are one year each that would put you
somewhere over . . . oh well, you do the math.

Anyway, a belated happy birthday to you, Dan.

Little Jimmy
Dan Tritter
2005-04-04 19:08:31 UTC
Post by LJO
Post by Dan Tritter
exactly how old am i, ortrud? some others on rmo will want to know what
constitutes geezerhood. >
Oh shoot! I missed your last birthday . . January 20th wasn't it? You were
born in 1934. That would make you . . . hmm . .let's see . . if my fingers
are ten years each and my thumbs are one year each that would put you
somewhere over . . . oh well, you do the math.
Anyway, a belated happy birthday to you, Dan.
Little Jimmy
thank you, bollman. you certainly are fetishistic about my personal
life. apparently your mommy didn't teach you any manners, though that's
long been apparent to any civilized rmo regular. now shall we get back
to the important matters: go fuck yourself, and leave us. you smell.
LJO
2005-04-04 20:19:33 UTC
Post by LJO
Post by Dan Tritter
exactly how old am i, ortrud? some others on rmo will want to know what
constitutes geezerhood. >
Oh shoot! I missed your last birthday . . January 20th wasn't it? You
were born in 1934. That would make you . . . hmm . .let's see . . if my
fingers are ten years each and my thumbs are one year each that would put
you somewhere over . . . oh well, you do the math.
Anyway, a belated happy birthday to you, Dan.
Little Jimmy
thank you, bollman. you certainly are fetishistic about my personal life.
apparently your mommy didn't teach you any manners, though that's long
been apparent to any civilized rmo regular. now shall we get back to the
important matters: go fuck yourself, and leave us. you smell.>
In that case I retract my happy birthday wishes. I hope the toilet seat fell
on your dick on January 20th.
Dan Tritter
2005-04-04 21:22:00 UTC
Post by LJO
Post by LJO
Post by Dan Tritter
exactly how old am i, ortrud? some others on rmo will want to know what
constitutes geezerhood. >
Oh shoot! I missed your last birthday . . January 20th wasn't it? You
were born in 1934. That would make you . . . hmm . .let's see . . if my
fingers are ten years each and my thumbs are one year each that would put
you somewhere over . . . oh well, you do the math.
Anyway, a belated happy birthday to you, Dan.
Little Jimmy
thank you, bollman. you certainly are fetishistic about my personal life.
apparently your mommy didn't teach you any manners, though that's long
been apparent to any civilized rmo regular. now shall we get back to the
important matters: go fuck yourself, and leave us. you smell.>
In that case I retract my happy birthday wishes. I hope the toilet seat fell
on your dick on January 20th.
yes, there's the boorish bollman we've come to know and loathe. glad to
see you reverting to type. nobody wants to be disappointed, particularly
your acolytes orturd and jag
Ortrud

on your dick on January 20th.
Leonard Tillman
2005-04-05 02:16:42 UTC
Hmmm. my other Lovegod Mr Tritter is
definitely the type of man who pees sitting
down, LJO....
Only when your eagerly-awaiting faces are directly below.

J***@aol.com
2005-04-03 21:04:01 UTC
Post by dan tritter
this moronic broad has all the wit of digby o'dell, the friendly
undertaker./ too bad she isn't his customer.
ummm...are we including in your assessment rmo's resident hebe humorist
handeldorkman the opera clown? that shithead definitely needs an
undertaker to stick his wizzened ass in a cheap walmart pine box and
wheel it into a crematorium.....toasting it and zinka's panties nice
and crispy. jag
dan tritter
stop drooling, jag, you bigoted asshole. it isn't dinner time yet.
Leonard Tillman
2005-04-01 04:16:49 UTC
Like my Lovegod, the guy I most want to
fellate (ie, Mr. Tillman), when confronted with
facts you answer with gibberish.
Fact:

You never ever presented anything resembling a fact in your stinking
life, Stinky.

Fact:
Your crap - all of it - is gibberish.
Your response ignores every salient point I
made.
Salient point:

You never ever made anything resembling a salient point in your stinkng
life, Stinky.

Don't you realize, Stinky, what an incredibly risible little fool you
have made of yourself? - With Nature's help, of course. The fact that
your twin-sib, silVomit exited twenty years after you - hasn't helped
matters, either, you know.

Truly, Stink, your only hope of emerging from your sewer-hole with a
shred of even make-believe dignity is to stand up like an erect
stool-specimen, instead of the collapsed one you presently are, and
admit your myriad errors, to us, your betters. Then, you may cap it off
with your long-overdue hara-kiri - as a Deluxe Finale for the
delectation of us who've been so patient for so long..

Leonard Tillman
Enzoadorato
2005-04-01 02:10:54 UTC
even more borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring than kasimer.
Leonard Tillman
2005-04-01 04:25:30 UTC
Post by Enzoadorato
even more borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring than kasimer.
That's saying a lot.

Leonard Tillman
w***@comcast.net
2005-04-01 14:12:50 UTC
Post by Leonard Tillman
Post by Enzoadorato
even more borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring than kasimer.
That's saying a lot.
I find it odd that despite this, you continue to stalk me on RMO,
responding with filth, often two or three times, to each of my
postings.

Bill
Leonard Tillman
2005-04-01 17:06:01 UTC
Post by Enzoadorato
even more borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring than kasimer.
That's saying a lot.
Post by Enzoadorato
I find it odd
You ARE odd.
Post by Enzoadorato
that despite this, you continue to
stalk me on RMO,
Firstly, Kazzie, you are the stalker. I merely treat you accordingly.
Your English is poor, since your use of "continue" implies something in
progress. You, Kazzie, are the s-t-a-l-k-e-r.

You do not "discuss", - you "disgust", with your lame attempts to
denigrate your betters, under the "guise" of "discussion".
Post by Enzoadorato
responding with filth
Ah, your illiteracy rears its ugly head again, Kazzie: I respond TO
filth, not "with" it.

You are the stalker You are filth. And a liar.
Post by Enzoadorato
often two or three times
-To as many of your lame barbs, so stop lying.

Leonard Tillman
Leonard Tillman
2005-04-01 04:03:15 UTC
<Massive load of plagiarized material, laced with globs of Boll-crap -
deleted>
StinkyShorts Bollmann feeling guilty for
shooting fish in a barrel . .
You ARE the fish, and a most-stinking one at that - Stinky.

Leonard Tillman
Enzoadorato
2005-04-02 05:11:17 UTC
This wonderfuly(??) childish retarded stupid thread belongs in a
sewer....ch