A Great Opera Night at O'Neals
Elektra
2007-09-30 05:58:06 UTC
My dear friends,
Saturday Night Opera Night at New York's
O'Neal's restaurant on 65th Street in New York (near the Met) is
HEATING UP, and has become a very special place for those who wish to
hear some marvelous young talent! I attended tonight and let me tell
you that these artists will go very far,based on what I heard this
evening. I was bowled over by the talent which included:

Kristina Semos (soprano) whose Capuletti,Flute, and Candide arias
showed a brilliantly produced lyric coluratura with amazing agility
and the kind of top register one DIES FOR!
Listen to her on her website at www.kristinasemos.com

Jamila Amala Sockwell sure "socks it to you" with a brilliant and
vibrant spinto voice that thrilled the audience in the Doona Elvira
"Ah fuggi,traditore" and "My man's gone now."
You can hear her and read all about her at www.jamilasockwell.com

Baritone Jerett Gieseler has to be one of our superb young baritones,
thrilling us with the Chenier "Son sessant'anni" and Tannhauser act
two aria,plus joining others in ensembles (as they all did.) What a
dark and rich easily produced tone!

Mezzo Paula Roediger's Habanera and "Lovin' that man o' mine" showed a
luscious middle and rich lower voice (I am a sucker for chest as you
all know.)

Tenor David James Pietri has a wonderful and personable delivery as he
sang "Granada" and "On the Street Where you Live" plus the Federico
Arlesiana aria. Another example of talent galore!

Should I repeat my praise for the guy who in my unhumble opinion is
going to be a big STAR? My buddy Ta'u Pup'ua did a great "Recondita
armonia"(holding the B flat like Franco)(with the ancient Charlie as
the Sacristan), the Butterfly Act One duet with Mr.Gieseler, and then
the Drinking Song from the Student prince, who he will be performing
complete this week in Knoxville.

Let us not forget the great food and the delightful
atmosphere. I heartily recommend these opera evenings (beginning
usually at 8:30) and I know you will love these immensly talented
artists.

Sincerely, Charlie
Mark
2007-09-30 07:11:51 UTC
Listen to her on her website atwww.kristinasemos.com
You can hear her and read all about her atwww.jamilasockwell.com
Who paid?
Elektra
2007-09-30 15:04:04 UTC
Post by Elektra
[...]
Who paid?- Hide quoted text -
I paid for my food......ch
Elektra
2007-09-30 23:31:29 UTC
Post by Elektra
[...]
I guess people like Mark could NEVER enjoy the kind of things we
do...ch
REG
2007-09-30 23:44:14 UTC
I wish I'd known....I would have gone. I ran down to NYU to hear the last
performance of the Piazzola opera and it was sold out - I stood outside in
the lobby for about 15 minutes, but the speakers weren't good enough to
really get it. I'd have gone to this.

Best
do...ch
a***@yahoo.com
we are touched
Elektra
2007-10-01 00:59:05 UTC
Post by Elektra
[...]
we are touched- Hide quoted text -
you sure are...in the head.ggggggggggg
a***@yahoo.com
2007-10-02 00:23:02 UTC
Post by Elektra
Post by Elektra
[...]
that's you after jorden inserts his dick in your ass