Sena Jurinac RIP
wagnerfan
2011-11-23 12:55:35 UTC
Very sorry to report that one of the very great singers has died - may
she RIP. Wagner fan
wagnerfan
2011-11-23 12:56:54 UTC
http://www.wienerzeitung.at/nachrichten/kultur/buehne/413439_Opernsaengerin-Sena\
-Jurinac-ist-tot.html
wagnerfan
2011-11-23 13:00:55 UTC
Post by wagnerfan
Post by wagnerfan
Very sorry to report that one of the very great singers has died - may
she RIP. Wagner fan
http://www.wienerzeitung.at/nachrichten/kultur/buehne/413439_Opernsaengerin-Sena\
-Jurinac-ist-tot.html
sorry here is the correct link

http://www.wienerzeitung.at/nachrichten/kultur/buehne/413439_Opernsaengerin-Sena-Jurinac-ist-tot.html
richergar@hotnail.com
2011-11-23 14:06:21 UTC
Post by wagnerfan
Very sorry to report that one of the very great singers has died - may
she RIP. Wagner fan
http://www.wienerzeitung.at/nachrichten/kultur/buehne/413439_Opernsae...
-Jurinac-ist-tot.html
  sorry here is the correct link
http://www.wienerzeitung.at/nachrichten/kultur/buehne/413439_Opernsae...
Oh, how sad. One of the most wonderfully warm and womanly singers I
have ever enountered on disc. She had a real glow. R.I.P.
richergar@hotnail.com

In Memoriam.
wagnerfan
2011-11-23 15:00:17 UTC
Post by ***@hotnail.com
Post by ***@hotnail.com
Post by wagnerfan
Very sorry to report that one of the very great singers has died - may
she RIP. Wagner fan
http://www.wienerzeitung.at/nachrichten/kultur/buehne/413439_Opernsae...
-Jurinac-ist-tot.html
  sorry here is the correct link
http://www.wienerzeitung.at/nachrichten/kultur/buehne/413439_Opernsae...
Oh, how sad. One of the most wonderfully warm and womanly singers I
have ever enountered on disc. She had a real glow. R.I.P.
http://youtu.be/FlZWeXPmL3A
In Memoriam.
Ineffably moving. Thanks Wagner fan
A21²
2011-11-23 15:09:37 UTC
Post by wagnerfan
Very sorry to report that one of the very great singers has died - may
she RIP. Wagner fan
http://www.wienerzeitung.at/nachrichten/kultur/buehne/413439_Opernsae...
-Jurinac-ist-tot.html
  sorry here is the correct link
http://www.wienerzeitung.at/nachrichten/kultur/buehne/413439_Opernsae...
And in English:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-15857569
A21
gggg gggg
2021-07-21 20:05:50 UTC
Post by wagnerfan
Very sorry to report that one of the very great singers has died - may
she RIP. Wagner fan
(Recent Youtube upload):

Sena Jurinac; "Lieber Freund"; ARIADNE AUF NAXOS; Richard Strauss
gggg gggg
2021-12-01 09:01:03 UTC

Sena Jurinac; "Tu che le vanità"; DON CARLO; Giuseppe Verdi
gggg gggg
2022-05-30 06:23:43 UTC
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.music.opera/c/914FfCb-KFA/m/qafyvJ4IQ3gJ