TIANA LEMNITZ
richergar@hotnail.com
2010-08-29 11:29:24 UTC
Could I have some views of her as a singer (and as nothing else,
please)?

I have been listening (again), and I hear a radiant and glowing sound.
I don't myself hear much that I would call 'personal'. These is such a
radiance (again) to the voice that the mere vocal presense glows
(again, kind of), but I don't hear what I would call a very kind of
nuanced interpretive stance.

Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks.
ivanmaxim
2010-08-29 12:30:54 UTC
Post by ***@hotnail.com
Could I have some views of her as a singer (and as nothing else,
please)?
I have been listening (again), and I hear a radiant and glowing sound.
I don't myself hear much that I would call 'personal'. These is such a
radiance (again) to the voice that the mere vocal presense glows
(again, kind of), but I don't hear what I would call a very kind of
nuanced interpretive stance.
Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks.
You should here her in the live 1938 Meistersinger excerpts with
Bockelmann under Furtwangler - absolutely charming (again I am
referring to her artistry alone) - the 1951 complete Dresden recording
has her in more frayed voice but still charming and endearing. best
Wagner fan
richergar@hotnail.com
2010-08-29 12:47:33 UTC
Post by ivanmaxim
Post by ***@hotnail.com
Could I have some views of her as a singer (and as nothing else,
please)?
I have been listening (again), and I hear a radiant and glowing sound.
I don't myself hear much that I would call 'personal'. These is such a
radiance (again) to the voice that the mere vocal presense glows
(again, kind of), but I don't hear what I would call a very kind of
nuanced interpretive stance.
Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks.
You should here her in the live 1938 Meistersinger excerpts with
Bockelmann under Furtwangler - absolutely charming (again I am
referring to her artistry alone) - the 1951 complete Dresden recording
has her in more frayed voice but still charming and endearing.  best
Wagner fan
I have it and haven't listened in a while. I will go back to it,
particularly since I am reading something about it I will say later.

Thanks.
gggg gggg
2022-10-16 20:12:52 UTC
https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/rec.music.classical.recordings/c/rhasoLeUdQg